- Home Products (28)
- Allen-Bradley SLC500 1746 (44)
- Allen-Bradley SLC500 1747 (14)
- Allen-Bradley Control 1756 (77)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1761 (35)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1762 (34)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1763 (7)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1764 (12)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1766 (7)
- Allen-Bradley Compact 1769 (27)
- Allen-Bradley FlexLogix 1794 (0)
- Allen-Bradley 1771 PLC-5 (43)
- Allen-Bradley 2711 HIM (0)
- Allen-Bradley Other (1)
- Siemens S7-200 (45)
- Siemens S7-300 (217)
- Siemens S7-400 (0)
- Siemens S7-ET200 (0)
- Other Brands (52)
No. of Employees : 10~50 86-20-38357063
Allen Bradley PLC-5 1771-NR / 1771NR
|Place of Origin:||Made in USA|
|Certification:||All goods we supply are 100% original factory sealed with 1 year warranty!|
|Model Number:||Allen Bradley PLC-5 1771-NR / 1771NR|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||100% original new|
|Delivery Time:||1 day for stock; 4-6 weeks for ordering|
|1771-A1B||PLC-5 4 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
|1771-A2B||PLC-5 8 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
|1771-A3B1||PLC-5 12 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
|1771-A4B||PLC-5 16 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
The 1771-NR module communicates with DeviceNet devices over the network to: respond as a slave, read inputs from a device, write outputs to a device, download configuration data, and monitor a device's operational status. The 1771-NR module communicates with the processor in the form of Block Transfers (BT) and/or Discrete I/O (DIO). Information exchanged includes: device I/O data, status information and configuration data.
The 1771-NR module communicates with a device via strobe, poll, change of state, and/or cyclic messages. It uses these messages to solicit data from or deliver data to each device. Data received from the devices, or input data, is organized by the 1771-NR module and made available to the processor. Data received from your PLC-5 processor, or output data, is organized in the 1771-NR module and sent on to your devices.
Your processor communicates with the 1771-NR scanner module via block transfer reads, block transfer writes, and DIO transfers. Input data, gathered from the network's devices, is organized within the 1771-NR and made available for the processor to "read". The 1771-OD module does not send data to your processor. Data transferred between the module and the processor must be initiated by the processor. Output data is sent, or "written", to the scanner by your processor. This data is organized in the 1771-OD module, which in turn passes the data on to your scanned devices via strobe, poll, change of state, or cyclic messages.
- Description:High Resolution Isolated Analog Module.
- Quantity available: 10.
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Lead time: 1-2 working days.
- Type of payment:Paypal, T/T and Western Union.
- Courier partners: DHL, UPS, TNT, DPD, FedEx and Parcel Force.
- Technical specification, manuals and data sheets: Available on request.
- To get our best price & fast quotation, pls send us e-mail now.
We Could Supply Full Range Of Allen-Bradley.
- AB PLC :
- ControlLogix 1756 series;
- CompactLogix 1769 series;
- FlexLogix 1794 series;
- SLC500 1746/1747 series;
- MicroLogix 1000(1761 series);
- MicroLogix 1100(1763 series);
- MicroLogix 1200 (1762 series);
- MicroLogix 1400 (1766 series);
- MicroLogix 1500(1764 series);
- 1734 Point I/O Module
- AB HMI: 2711 series