- Home Products (28)
- Allen-Bradley SLC500 1746 (44)
- Allen-Bradley SLC500 1747 (14)
- Allen-Bradley Control 1756 (77)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1761 (35)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1762 (34)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1763 (7)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1764 (12)
- Allen-Bradley Microlo 1766 (7)
- Allen-Bradley Compact 1769 (27)
- Allen-Bradley FlexLogix 1794 (0)
- Allen-Bradley 1771 PLC-5 (43)
- Allen-Bradley 2711 HIM (0)
- Allen-Bradley Other (1)
- Siemens S7-200 (45)
- Siemens S7-300 (217)
- Siemens S7-400 (0)
- Siemens S7-ET200 (0)
- Other Brands (52)
No. of Employees : 10~50 86-20-38357063
Allen Bradley PLC-5 1771-A2B/ 1771A2B
|Place of Origin:||Made in USA|
|Certification:||All goods we supply are 100% original factory sealed with 1 year warranty!|
|Model Number:||Allen Bradley PLC-5 1771-A2B / 1771A2B|
|Packaging Details:||100% original new|
|Delivery Time:||1 day for stock; 4-6 weeks for ordering|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|1771-A1B||PLC-5 4 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
|1771-A2B||PLC-5 8 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
|1771-A3B1||PLC-5 12 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
|1771-A4B||PLC-5 16 SLOT PLC-5 CHASSIS||IN STOCK|
This equipment is considered Group 1, Class A industrial equipment according to IEC/CISPR Publication 11. This equipment is supplied as open type equipment. It must be mounted within an enclosure that is suitably designed for those specific environmental conditions that will be present, and appropriately designed to prevent personal injury resulting from accessibility to live parts. The interior of the enclosure must be accessible only by the use of a tool.
Your I/O chassis can receive power through:
processors with integral power supplies that provide 2-4A
power-supply modules that provide 3-8A
external power supplies that provide 6.5-16A
(external power supplies are not designed for parallel operation)
Power-supply modules are designed for parallel operation using 1771 CT cables. See your power supply installation documentation (1771 I/O Chassis and Power Supplies product data, publication
1771) for possible configurations.
Each enclosure must contain a central ground bus. The ground bus is the common connection for each chassis within the enclosure and the enclosure itself. Use either bolts or welded studs to mount the I/O chassis and central ground bus. If you are mounting a chassis to the back panel of an enclosure, use 1/4-20 (M6 x 10) mounting bolts.
- Description:I/O Chassis Assembly.
- Quantity available: 10.
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Lead time: 1-2 working days.
- Type of payment:Paypal, T/T and Western Union.
- Courier partners: DHL, UPS, TNT, DPD, FedEx and Parcel Force.
- Technical specification, manuals and data sheets: Available on request.
- To get our best price & fast quotation, pls send us e-mail now.
We Could Supply Full Range Of Allen-Bradley.
- AB PLC :
- ControlLogix 1756 series;
- CompactLogix 1769 series;
- FlexLogix 1794 series;
- SLC500 1746/1747 series;
- MicroLogix 1000(1761 series);
- MicroLogix 1100(1763 series);
- MicroLogix 1200 (1762 series);
- MicroLogix 1400 (1766 series);
- MicroLogix 1500(1764 series);
- 1734 Point I/O Module
- AB HMI: 2711 series